Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas!!!

Merry Christmas!!! (A day later) I was sooooo busy yesterday hahhahah just kidding. But my internet wasn't up until late that's why this post is coming today. Anyway, I hope you all had a great Christmas and Santa delivered well. Speaking of which, I figured I would tell you what I got.

Here's the list:
  • Underwear. Who doesn't get underwear for Christmas? If you didn't I'm getting you some next year.
  • Super cute sweater that my little brother got me.
  • Purple dress coat I love it!
  • Lots of gum. Now I don't have to ask all my friends for gum!!
  • Barnes & Noble gift card
  • Socks
  • X-Men: The Last Stand. Now all I need is Origins and my collection will be complete.
  • Neclace from my brother that reminded me of the water tribe symbol. I'm a nerd.
  • Silly bands
  • Lots of chocolate
  • Never Ending Fuzzy Blanket
  • Seventeen Again
  • Prince of Persia
  • How to Train Your Dragon
  • Pajamas
  • Sorcerer's Apprentice
  • LAPTOP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's where this post is coming from. My mini laptop. I've named him Kyle. Kyle Hyde. Hahah great name right? I totally stole it from a video game. My little brothers all got a DS for Christmas and a bunch of games. There were some games in there that they couldn't play, because my mom's a real big believer in the ratings. They're not teens yet, so there are three games that I have staked claim on. They are Tomb Raider: Underworld, Quantum of Solice, and Dusk Hotel: Room 215. That last game is where I got the name. It's surprisingly addicting. I'm loving it. Anyway, enough of that. I'm gonna give you some pictures of Kyle. He's so cute!!! And I mean all three of them. Kyle Hyde. Mini Kyle Hyde, and Kyle Rutland. Yep, there's lots of them in my life.

Love you guys!!
Cheers,




2 comments:

  1. uh...
    who gets underwear for christmas?

    ReplyDelete
  2. if you guessed cynthia... you're right. (:January 10, 2011 at 6:18 PM

    'cause I definately don't.

    :(

    ReplyDelete