Monday, December 13, 2010

Children's Book

Oh my stressed out. It's not even funny. I had this mini emotional breakdown the other day. The stress from this children's book drove me mad. I literally started crying. It was awful. I thought I had more time on my book, but the announcement in class the other day was that it was due Tuesday. That's right, Tuesday. My whole weekend was ruined by that, and my choir concert, which actually wasn't as bad as I thought it would be. It sounded better in the second show because we were more confident, and the mics were on! YA! We went through a whole show without mics on in the choir. The orchestra had their mics on and the soloist had his on, but not the choir. Grr. Anyway, enough of that, I'm sure they will post a review in Deseret News. Eventually.

Back to the children's book. It's killing me dead, but I finally finished it. After I wanted to claw my eyes out. I'll post some pictures when I get home, and get a chance. I have work today, which I'm sort of excited for. I am just super tired. Um, ya, and this girl that asked me to take her shifts for thursday and friday, but then she calls back and is all, "Just kidding, what I had going on fell through, so I'm going to be able to work my shifts," and as I was saying, "Well ok, then I'll---" and then she hung up. Before I could say I'll still work. Ya, so I don't know what I'm going to do. I'll probably talk to Allysa tonight. It makes me mad that I only work a few days every two weeks, so I jumped at the chance for some extra hours. Now that chance is gone I guess. Oh poooo.

I found a new program that I think I'm gonna start using for my art. It's called PaintTool Sai. Lots of people use it, and their stuff looks really good, but I'm still trying to figure it out. Hopefully I'll figure it out and be able to show you what I did.

Cheers,
Alex

No comments:

Post a Comment