Thursday, December 2, 2010

Horror.... of Love?

Well, that title is going to have you all wondering what the heck this crazy girl is talking about. Mostly it was inspired by a wonderfully creepy song by a band called Ludo. The song is titled "Horror of Our Love." It really is a horrific song, but I found it creepily beautiful. My bud Katy suggested I listen to it because she knew I would appreciate it, and I did. Weird as that may sound.

Moving on.

Today was well.... relatively uneventful. Not true. Ok I'm losing my mind. It's late at night and I just got off work, forgive me. Anyway, first period I have Mythology and today we took some quizzes.... those believe it or not are not boring. Usually. But then she explained our new project! A MOSAIC! I'm gonna do Athena, and it will be KICK BUTT. Yes, it will. I'll periodically post pictures through the process so that you guys can see how its coming along, and let me know what you think. Ummm. In second period, which is Creative Writing, I got to go interview my kindergartener. We're writing children's books and giving them to the kids for a Christmas present. The first day my kid, Hyrum, wasn't there. He was still out for thanksgiving, so I was really upset, but he was there today, and I think he's my new favorite child ever. He LOVES How to Train Your Dragon, and Tom and Jerry (which I don't watch), and Despicable Me (which sadly I haven't seen). This story is gonna be EPIC. Basically I'm gonna have him hang with Hiccup and Toothless and Jerry, Tom's gonna steal Hyrum's very favorite robot toy, and then Hyrum will go on an adventure to find it. Defeating Tom by throwing pumpkin pie at his face. Yep, that's my children's story. UH.... third period. Seminary. BROTHER FROST THREATENED TO BREAK UP MY CORNER! NOOOOOOOOOO! I love Alex (different Alex, I know too many of them. But this one's a boy.) too much. It's an awful thought to entertain. How could he splip up The Corner?? Probably because we talk too much. Lunch.... um my friend started singing about grapes. Yep, yesterday I sing about pie and today he sings about grapes. Well tomorrow we should just sing about food in general. UHG. Here comes the worst part of my day. THE DENTIST. Yep I was there for close to four hours, with someone prodding my teeth with a sharp pick, and the awful metallic taste of blood pooling in my throat. That's how awful it was.

Well, after that I took my mom to work, then took myself to work. OH MY GOSH! We made over $600 while I was in there! I felt so proud because I helped make most of the sales!!! Um I worked with Cessilee. She has a super cute name I'm really jealous of it. AND THEN, this adorable guy walks in and he says to her "How much does it cost to get an ear pierced?" He looked dead serious, so she of course started to tell him, I mean its our job for goodness sake, then he's all, "I just wanted a reason to talk to you. I think you're in one of my classes." Sure enough, they were in the same Business Management class. Lucky girl. She even said she now had a reason to go to class after he left. Too bad that there's only one class left. That's like a slap in the face. Of course she said that the class size was well over 200. That's her life story hahahah. Not mine, but I thought I would add it. Hmmmmm. I made my dad come and bring me food at like 9..... yes! DEL TACO! Love you daddy!! Well.... I also volunteered myself for two shifts from 4-11 on a thursday and friday. Yep, that's gonna be my life for the start of Christmas break. WOOOO! MONEY. Anyway, I'm gonna sign off now. Goodnight everyone! Love you all!!

Cheers,
Alex.

No comments:

Post a Comment