Friday, December 3, 2010

Why All the Singing?

OHMIGOSH. I think my friends have done more singing randomly in the last two days than I have ever heard them do before. It's quite strange. Here's how it went: Today I began by singing while I did my hair. I was singing Winter Song (the first song that plays here), and then in second period (3D graphics) I started singing a random song with my friend Chris. And it only gets better from here. At lunch Kayla proceeded to sing Veggie Tales songs, while Austin sounded like a dying chipmunk singing Telephone. At least today's songs weren't about food. But that's probably not saying much. OH then in fourth period Robyn started singing about Christmas at Timpanogos. Oh boy was that song great! Love you Robyn.

So I started (and finished) the lineart for my mosaic today. I must say that it is completely epic. It took me forever to figure out how I wanted to do it, and who I wanted to do. I decided on Athena, Goddess of Wisdom and War Strategy. AH! It's sooooo cool! Anyway, you can find the picture below! It took me three hours to draw that darn owl! It started out ok, but it looked like a falcon, and not an owl. But, after three grueling hours during school, sitting in front of a computer screen for three periods (don't worry I went to all my classes, they just all involve computers today.), I managed to get my owl to look like one. It's a screech owl because I love the funny feathers on their faces that make them look like they're glaring. I'm using magazines as my medium, so for all of you close enough, please please donate your unused mags to me! I need them desperately! Here's my wonderful rendition of Athena.



This is it! Isn't it great!! Sorry about her hand. It's kinda retarded but oh well. That's my best attempt at realism. It still looks cartoony, but that's ok with me!

Hmmm OH! Today in web design we took a practice test, and I looked down the line after I was finished to see if they had finished, when I saw Jake Dyson using a pink marker. Can I just tell you that made my day right there! I told him that and he thought it was awesome. He loves his markers. New hero of the day: Jake Dyson for using a pink marker to take a test.

That should just about cover my day. I don't get to do anything tonight because I have to babysit. I'm a little nervous because I usually babysit boys, and they like to play pretend with pirates and guns and ninjas. I'm good at that, but girls? Not so much. They always want to play barbies or something. That's just not my thing. Sorry girls. Wish I could be a better babysitter, but I've got a thing for ninjas. We could play that, and maybe then our problems would be solved. They always want me to sing them songs before they sleep too, which is weird. I mean I do it, because that's my job, but they always want primary songs, and I don't know very many. Sigh......... oh well. It's money, and I need it.

Cheers,
Alex.

P.S. I totally just ripped off Mrs. Crampton. That's how she signs all her blogs. HAHAHA I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment