Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Writer's Block.

Okay, dear readers, I've hit a brick wall. I've started plotting out where I want Perfect Strangers to go, but it could take a while before I'm completely positive that I have the plot direction nailed down. So..... I'm sorry to say this, but I think Perfect Strangers is going to be put on hold for a bit. But! I still want to write some for ya. So, I'm going to steal Erin's idea and give you some blurbs about other stories and I need you guys to let me know which one you want to read. Get back to me either by text, or leave a comment! Let me know as soon as you can!!!


Branded: Sirens wailed in the distance, echoeing off the brick walls. They were catching up. Time was running short. They had come this far, they weren't giving up now. The lives of four average American teenagers takes a turn for the worst when they crash into an armored police car late one saturday night, inadvertently releasing a death row inmate--a lawyer named Anthony DinNoni. Little did they know, the crash was no accident and they had been thrown into a plot of deception and murder bigger than they could have ever imagined possible.

They Walk Among Us: Their mission was simple. Come to the inhabitants of Earth and teach them new medicine and advance technology. Aeros and Terra-- Yin and Yang-- were sent to fulfil this mission, but someone didn't want the teachings to reach Earth. Can this young pair of lovers rise above the adversities facing them with a doubting planet, and something unseen on their heels?

Kiss It Better: How many lives would she have to live before she could find the one that would give their life for her? Abby Wurthington is not the average teenager. No, she's lived thousands of lives before, never reaching the age of eighteen before meeting a violent death. She had crossed a witch, falling in love with her son, but with no magic in her blood, the enraged sorceress set a curse upon seventeen year old Abby. She would meet a violent end on the eve of her eighteenth birthday until the day she found true love. The boy who would put his life down to save her.

Me, My Sketchbook, and Ghosts: Kaleigh Fray spends most of her time watching people. The way they move, the way they stand, even the way they talk. She's an artist, and wants nothing more than to get her works out there for the world to see. On the night of her eighteenth birthday, she is in a terrible accident, and ends up in a coma for a month. When she wakes, she realizes she's not alone. She's never alone. Kaleigh can now see and speak to the spirits of those who have passed. They want their stories told, and there's only one way for Kaleigh to do that. Draw.

1 comment:

  1. They all sound good, but I vote #3 "Kiss it Better". I'm so sad about Perfect Strangers! Honestly, I really do look forward to that each week!

    ReplyDelete