Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Oh, wait... I'm supposed to LEARN in class... funny joke.

Well, like I said, I get really really bored during commercial art, and since I have photoshop at my disposal, I am doing all sorts of things with it. Anyway, today's picture is actually just that. Its not part of the name series, but I will pick back up on that now that this picture is done. I am not like super cool or anything, I just followed a tutorial to make this image. It's brilliant on my part because I created a new character. His name is Caelestis. He's the butterfly. Yep. The butterfly. He's Laela's spirit animal. Omg. Does something suddenly make sense?! If not, think about it. The words are in Italian, since Laela can speak bunches of different languages seeing as she is a sorceress........ anyway, they say "Go, Caelestis. Keep him safe." Who is she talking about? When does this take place? Well, I'll just let you think of that one. I'd love to hear your comments. Chapter fourteen is forthcoming. It's a slow process. I need to get my BYU scholarship done before tomorrow night or I am screwed. Wish me luck.


Anyway, enjoy this picture of Laela and Caelestis.



No comments:

Post a Comment