Sunday, January 9, 2011

Updates

I realized that I'm such a procrastinator!!! I tell myself that I'm going to blog every day, but that never happens. I promise though that i'll make a better effort to put up a post every (or close to it) day. Well to start off, my birthday is coming up. I'm going to be 18. I feel so old. My parents decided that I can have a party here, and the more I think about it, the less people I realize that I actually hang out with. I've been stuck with the same people since like... ninth grade. Well not really. Most of them went to PG, so I guess the correct thing to say would be that I've been stuck with the same crowd since my sophomore year. Oh well though, that's what college is for. I'll meet new people, make new friends. I'm looking forward to that actually. Maybe then I'll go on more dates.... And speaking of dates, I did go on one last night with a boy named Themis (i think i spelled that right.... it's pronounced tem-eese.). Turns out my neighbor, who used to be great friends with him, now can't stand him, so I get this text message today asking me why the heck I went out with this kid. Well, the answer is because Erin and Amber were kind enough to set me up. I quite enjoyed my date actually. We all had fun. But my tooth broke. And no, it's not what you're thinking. I had a temporary filling in that tooth for a while now, and it just happened to break yesterday. We went to see the new Disney film Tangled. I adore that movie by the way, I sing the songs to myself everyday. Then we went to Farr's and got some yummy ice cream and I sat by the fire and hogged all the warmth. I hate winter. I think the most enjoyable part of it all was when I kicked everyone's butt in the game we played at Amber's house. It's called Betrayal at the House on the Hill. I had never even heard of it before last night, but it was strangely fun. I'm stealing it from Erin for my party. Anyway, I'll get around to posting the pictures for the last few days later. I'm back to watching Robin Hood.

3 comments:

  1. oh so you're totally inviting me to your party right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. AND TANGLED WAS SO FLIPPING CUTE I WANTED TO DIEEEEEE. AND EUGENE WAS SOOOO HOT.

    ReplyDelete