Monday, May 9, 2011

Stuffs......

This just had to be shown to the world. In my commercial art class, we are working on a magazine spread that's supposed to be something about us in the future if we had reached all our dreams and goals, so I created this as part of that. My dream of course is to have at least one novel published. So...... without further adieu, have my mock Branded cover!!!!




I am in love with myself! Aren't I just great? Allow me to gloat a little because I felt super proud of myself to be able to put this all together! I originally had another font in mind, but the school computers wont allow us to add a font without authorization, and my teacher forgot the password, so we're working on that. If it changes, I will upload the updated version. For now, enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment