Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Bored In Class Part 2

So like I told you earlier, I was going to be playing around in photoshop. Well, this is what happened. I actually really like the way this turned out. It really portrays Laela's character I think, as well as her personality.


What do you think? I really like how this one turned out. It was a little hard, and there are some glitches, but overall, I love it!!! Anyway, the next one I'm working on is Vance, but I don't know if  I will put it  up as it is a bit of a spoiler with the effects on the letters. If you really want to see it when I have finished, and don't mind  having the plot ruined for you, let me know and I will email it to you.

1 comment:

  1. Sigh... it's so pretty. Can I just say, made my day. Shiny things and pretty pictures, oh dear, I sound mature.

    ReplyDelete