Monday, September 19, 2011

Did someone call for a Doctor?

So...... I'm a complete nerd.  I love Doctor Who. I will marry the Doctor if given the chance. I'm not even lying. I mean who wouldn't want to go on all those crazy wonderful adventures!? I most certainly would. And so, I have nerded out my computer. I've now got a Doctor Who slideshow desktop, my login sound is the Doctor Who theme, and when I log off, my computer plays the TARDIS noise, and that's not all. When I shut it down, it's the doctor saying, "Anyway, come on, allons-y." Thats how nerdy I am.

Here's the best part.

Yesterday, I was watching Doctor Who pretty much all day, when after the home teachers left, Zenna grabs me and shoves her phone in my face and is all, "Alex, this text message isn't from this month." I looked at the screen, and sure enough, the time stamp said 11:30 pm December 6. The best part was the year. 2019. That's right, Zenna got a text from the future, and I have blog views from the past. Mine are from the 31st of December 1969.

I could only think one thing.

The Doctor is coming.

I'm getting on that TARDIS and not looking back.


As for Perfect Strangers, the next chapter is coming, I promise.... I've been writing lots of papers.

ALSO CASTLE STARTS TONIGHT!!!! HECK YES BABY!

No comments:

Post a Comment